1. COMPANY’S SERVICES– Upon execution of this Agreement, electronically, verbally, or otherwise, the Company agrees to render services related to education, webinars, business growth, and services. The terms of this Agreement shall be binding for any further goods/services supplied by Company to member. Parties agree that the membership is in the nature of resources and education. The scope of the services rendered by Company pursuant to this contract shall solely be limited to those contract shall solely be limited to those contained therein and provided for on Company’s website as part of the Membership. Company reserves the right to substitute services equal to or comparable to the Membership if the need arises.
2. Payment– Upon the enrollment process, all members are required to provide their credit/debit card information. Members have two options for scheduling on Company’s website, annually or monthly. Note, payments are automatically processed. If monthly payment schedule is selected, the calendar date of your enrollment will be the date your payment will be processed. If payment schedule set forth on Company’s website is unable to process, the Company shall Charge a 5% (five percent) late penalty to all balances that are not paid on time.
3. REFUNDS– Upon execution of this Agreement, Member shall be responsible for the full extent of the membership Fee. If for any reason a Member does not participate in webinars, fully utilize fast track resources, for any reason, a refund will not be issued.
4. CHARGEBACKS, PAYMENTS, & SECURITY – To extent that Member provides Company with Credit-Card(s) information for payment on Member’s account, Company shall be authorized to charge Member’s Credit Card(s) for any unpaid charges on the dates set forth herein. Member shall not shall not make any chargebacks to Company’s account or cancel the credit card that is provided as security without Company’s prior written consent. Member is responsible for any fees associated therewith. -Members are required to signa nondisclosure agreement. If at any point and time, private information of any member or the organization has been disclosed, once proven, legal action- will be taken . Members are not allowed to use our company’s name or logo without written permission from the leadership team. All questions concerning membership processes and any other issues, need to be directed to the leadership team. All payments are due on the expected auto-pay date. If payment is not received with 15 days of your scheduled payment, your membership will be suspended. If payment is not received within 30 days of scheduled payment.
5. NO RESALE OF SERVICES PERMITTED– Members agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell, or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of any webinar or course materials or teaching products. This agreement is not transferable or assignable with the Company without the Company’s prior written consent.
6. No Transfer Of Intellectual Property– Company’s copyrighted and original materials shall be goal setting forms, business planning documents, sales guidance forms, and other provided to the client for her individual use only and a single-user license. Client shall not be authorized to share, copy, distribute, or otherwise disseminate any materials received from Company electronically or otherwise without the prior written consent of the Company. All intellectual property, including Company’s copyrighted course materials, shall remain the sole property of the company. No license to sell or distribute Company’s materials is granted or implied.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY– By using Company’s services and joining the Company, Member releases Company, its officers, employers, directors, and related entities from any and all damages that may result from anything and everything. The educational relationship and electronic programs and services are only an educational service being provided. By using Company’s services and enrolling in any programs or courses, Member releases company from any and all damages that may result from anything and everything. Member accepts any and all risks, foreseeable or nonfor-seeable, arising from such transactions. Regardless of the previous paragraph, if Company is found liable , Company’s liability to Member or third party is limited to the lesser of the (a) the total fees Member paid to Company in the one month prior to the action giving rise to the liability, and (b) $1000. All claims against Company must be lodged with the entity having jurisdiction within 100-day of the date of the first claim or otherwise be forfeited forever. Member agrees Company will not be held liable for any damages of any kind resulting or arising from including but not limited to; direct, indirect, incidental, or undetermined reasons.
8. DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY– Member accepts and agrees that she/he is 100% responsible for her/his progress and results from education, on line courses, and resources. Member accepts and agrees that she/he is the one vital element to their success and that Company cannot control Member. Company makes no representation or guarantees verbally or in writing regarding performance of this Agreement other than those enumerated herein. Company and its affiliates disclaim the implied warranties of titles, merchant ability, and fitness for a particular purpose. Company makes no guarantee or warranty that the services provided will meet Member’s requirements or that all Members will achieve the same results.
9. COURSE RULES– To the extent that Member interacts with Company staff and/or other Company Members, Member agrees to at all times behave professionally, courteously, and respectfully with staff and Members. Member agrees to abide by any course rules/regulations presented by the company. The failure to abide by course rules shall be cause for termination of this agreement, in the event of such termination, Member shall not be entitled to recoup any amounts paid and shall remain responsible for all outstanding amounts of the fee.
10. USE OF COURSE MATERIALS– Client consents to recording being made of courses and the program. Company reserves the right to use, and its sole discretion, course materials , videos, and audio recordings of courses, and materials submitted by Member in the context of the Membership and courses for future lectures, teaching, and marketing materials, and further other goods/services provided by the Company, without compensation to the Member. Member consent to its name, voice, and likeliness being used by Company should the company desire.
11. NO SUBSTITUTE FOR MEDICAL TREATMENT– Member aggress to be mindful of his/her own well being during Membership and seek medical treatment (including , but not limited to psychotherapy), if needed. Company is not responsible for any decisions made by Member as a result of Membership and any consequences thereof.
12. TERMINATION– In the event that Member is in arrears of payment or otherwise in default of this Agreement, all payments due here under shall be immediately due and payable. Company shall be allowed to immediately collect all sums from client from Member and terminate from providing further services to Member. In the event that Client is in arrears of payment to Company, Member shall be barred from using any of Company’s services.
13. CONFIDENTIALITY– The term ‘Confidential Information” shall mean information which is not generally known to the public relating to the Member’s personal affairs. Company agrees not to disclose, reveal, or make use of any Confidential Information learned of through its transactions with Members without Member’s written consent. Company shall keep the Confidential Information of the Member in strictest confidence and shall use its best efforts to safeguard the Member’s Confidential Information and to protect it against disclosure, misuse, espionage, loss, and theft. Members are to adhere to the same rules and not disclose any financial, back office, other Members information, or Company’s practices.
14. NON-DISPARAGEMENT– In the event that a dispute arises between the Parties or a grievance by Member, the Parties agree and accept that the only venue for resolving such a dispute shall be in the venue set forth herein below. In the event of a dispute between the Parties, the Parties agree that neither will engage in any conduct or communications , public or private, designed to disparage one another.
15. INDEMNIFICATION– Member shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Company, Company’s share-holders trustees, affiliates, and successors from and against any and all liabilities and expense whatsoever-including without limitation, claims, damages, judgments, awards, settlements, investigations, costs, attorneys fees, and disbursements – which any of them may incur or become obligated to pay arising out of or resulting from the offering for sale, the sale, and/or use of the product(s), excluding, however, any such expenses and liabilities which may result from a breach of this Agreement or sole negligence or willful misconduct by Company, or any of its shareholders, trustees, affiliates, or successors. Member shall defend Company in any actions or representations of the Company.
16. CONTROLLING AGREEMENT– In the event of any conflict between the provisions contained in this Contract and any marketing materials used by Company, Company’s representatives or employees, the provisions in this agreement shall be controlling.
17. CHOICE OF LAW/VENUE– This Agree ment shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia without giving effect to any principles or conflicts of law. The parties hereto agree to submit to submit any dispute or controversy arising out of or relating to this Agreement to arbitration in the State of Georgia, Chatham County pursuant to the rules of the American Arbitration Association, which arbitration shall be binding upon the parties and their successors in interest. The prevailing party entitled to be reimbursed for all reasonable legal fees from the non-prevailing party in order to enforce the provisions of this Agreement.
18. ENTIRE AGREEMENT– This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties pertaining to the subject matter hereof and superseded all prior and contemporaneous agreements, negotiations and understandings, oral or written. This agreement may be modified only by the producer of the agreement and pending the company’s need without prior notice to the signee.
19. SURVIVABLITY– The ownership, non-circumvention, non-disparagement proprietary rights, and confidentiality provisions, and any provisions relating to payments of sums owed set forth in this Agreement, and any other provisions that by their sense and context the parties intend to have survive, shall survive the termination of this Agreement for any reason.
20. SEVERABILITY– If any of the provisions contained in this Agreement, or any part of them, is hereafter construed to be invalid or unenforceable-the same shall not affect the remainder of such provision or any other provision contained herein, which shall be given full effect regardless of the invalid provision or part thereof.
21. I ACCEPT TERMS OF AGREEMENT